Friday 27 March 2020

Food Storage Tips (Make Your Food Last Longer)

how to store food

If you’re struggling to find recipes that suit your supplies right now, I’m right there with you. Grocery supplies in Kansas City are wacky this week. I got a good laugh on Monday, when the automated Whole Foods delivery system suggested frozen French fries as a substitute for sun-dried tomatoes.

While we’re all trying to make the most of what we have at home, I thought I’d share my best tips on how to preserve your ingredients. I hope this post offers a few useful tips that you can carry into easier times. Here’s what you’ll find in this post:

Throughout the sections, I’ve tried to offer suggestions throughout for when you have too much or not enough of something.

Lastly, please make use of my ingredient index or the search bar for any ingredient you want to use up, and check recipe comments for substitutions that have worked for other readers! We’re going to make it.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Food Storage Tips (Make Your Food Last Longer) appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here