Sunday 3 June 2018

45 Seasonal Recipes to Make in June

Ambitious Kitchen
45 Seasonal Recipes to Make in June

Fresh, seasonal recipes recipes to make in June! Celebrate the start of summer produce with tons of delicious salads, grilling recipes, and plenty of treats. These seasonal recipes are perfect for your next party or picnic! June is HERE! So we can call it summer, yeah? Technically summer starts on the 21st but I’m ready [...]

The post 45 Seasonal Recipes to Make in June appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Minimalist Baker
Peanut Butter Banana Green Smoothie Bowl
Peanut Butter Banana Green Smoothie Bowl

From time to time, I love sharing a recipe I’ve been making organically in my kitchen and enjoying on a regular basis. This smoothie is one of those recipes.

It all started with an obsession for banana and peanut butter, which goes way back to my favorite green smoothie.

Since then, my taste has become slightly more sophisticated and I’ve been enjoying more adaptogen and green powders in my smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition.

Peanut Butter Banana Green Smoothie Bowl from Minimalist Baker →