Thursday 21 June 2018

30-Minute Quinoa “Fried Rice”

Minimalist Baker
30-Minute Quinoa “Fried Rice”
30-Minute Quinoa “Fried Rice”

When visiting Mexico recently, we found a little gem in the heart of Puerto Vallarta called Salud Super Food. They had tons of delicious smoothies, perfect oats, and bowls. Their Mediterranean quinoa bowl struck my eye one day, and I’m so glad I gave it a try. The veggies were perfectly seasoned and saucy, and I managed to get my daily serving of greens in one bowl!

But my biggest takeaway? 

30-Minute Quinoa “Fried Rice” from Minimalist Baker →

Cookie and Kate
Caprese Pasta Salad

Caprese pasta recipe

Craving fresh, easy dinnertime recipes this summer? Me, too. This Caprese pasta salad recipe is just the ticket! This recipe has been one of my favorites for the past five years, and I’m re-sharing it today in case you have missed it.

This pasta recipe really straddles the line between “pasta dish” and “pasta salad,” since it’s great whether you serve it warm or cold. It’s made simply with whole wheat pasta, lots of cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, fresh basil and olive oil.

caprese pasta salad ingredients

Briefly cooking the tomatoes on the stove makes their bright flavor sing. It also releases some juices that combine with the olive oil to turn into a light pasta sauce. Dinner is ready in twenty-five minutes.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Caprese Pasta Salad appeared first on Cookie and Kate.