Friday 27 April 2018

Zion National Park Highlights – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 3)

Nami shares video footage from her family trip to Zion National Park in her new YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

Zion National Park Highlights Tea Time with Nami

This is my 3rd episode on my new series on our YouTube channelTea Time with Nami.  If you missed my first two episodes, you can click here.

In Tea Time with Nami series, I’ll be talking about all kinds of topics beyond my recipes.  I’d like to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions you have and connect with JOC readers and viewers outside of making delicious Japanese dishes.

Zion National Park Highlights

Join us on Zion National Park Travel Guide as we explored the majestic rock formation carved by the Virgin River, took in the breathtaking view from the Canyon Overlook, and hiked the Emerald Pools.

To watch this episode, please click here.  If you want to read our Zion National Park Travel Guide, please click here.  Thank you for your support!

The post Zion National Park Highlights – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 3) appeared first on Just One Cookbook.