Sunday 15 April 2018

Introducing the Ambitious Kitchen Salad Challenge

Ambitious Kitchen
Introducing the Ambitious Kitchen Salad Challenge

We’re super excited to introduce you to the Ambitious Kitchen Salad Challenge aka the #AKSaladChallenge! The completely FREE salad challenge is a month-long series of weekly salad recipes on Ambitious Kitchen starting 4/22 and as salad lovers, we couldn’t be more excited to share some of our favorite meal prep salad recipes with you. For [...]

The post Introducing the Ambitious Kitchen Salad Challenge appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Cookie and Kate
Best Red Salsa (Ready in 10 Minutes)

best red salsa recipe

Fellow salsa lovers, this recipe is for you. This red salsa recipe offers fresh, authentic Mexican restaurant flavor. It tastes so much better than store-bought salsas that you’ll never go back. The best part? This salsa is super easy to make with six basic ingredients.

I developed this salsa for my cookbook, since my book wouldn’t have been complete without an amazing homemade salsa recipe. It took me about ten tries to get all the details just right, but man, this recipe was worth it.

salsa ingredients

I served this salsa at my birthday party and watched my friends’ eyes light up when they tasted it. Everyone asked for the recipe, so I’m sharing it on the blog for you today with all of my salsa tips and tricks.

Fresh salsa any time the craving strikes? Yes, please.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Best Red Salsa (Ready in 10 Minutes) appeared first on Cookie and Kate.