Tuesday 31 December 2019

Your Top 10 Recipes of 2019

Cookie and Kate's 2019 top 10 recipes

What. A. Year. Twenty-nineteen was an absolute whirlwind around here (more about that tomorrow). Time seems to be at a welcome standstill for a moment while we’re in between holidays.

Today I’m sharing your favorite recipes of 2019, and tomorrow I’ll share a few more of mine. I’m so happy that these recipes have been successes in your kitchen. I know that trying a new recipe is an investment of your time and resources, and I try my hardest to make sure each recipe proves worthwhile.

After reviewing these recipes, it seems that you all were craving lightened-up, veggie-packed comfort foods and internationally-influenced main dishes this year. Me, too, my friends. No wonder we all get along so well.

Coincidentally, all of these recipes are seasonally appropriate for this time of year. Stay warm and cozy out there!

vegetable baked ziti recipe

1) Baked Ziti with Roasted Vegetables

Easily gluten free

“I just made this tonight and omgggg it was sooo good! My husband loved it too! For the veggies I used mushrooms, squash, and broccoli, it was amazing, definitely adding this to the monthly rotation!! Love your recipes!” – Marissa

Continue to the recipe...

The post Your Top 10 Recipes of 2019 appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here