Wednesday 27 December 2017

Orange-Infused Whiskey Ginger

Minimalist Baker
Orange-Infused Whiskey Ginger
Orange-Infused Whiskey Ginger

The last recipe of 2017.

Wow, what a year. I know that this is such an old-person thing to say, but this year has truly gone by so quickly. It doesn’t feel like it’s time to welcome 2018, yet here we are. So that’s what we’re gonna do.

In true Minimalist Baker fashion, let’s pour a drink and cheers to a new year.

This 6-ingredient cocktail is my new favorite thing.

Orange-Infused Whiskey Ginger from Minimalist Baker →

Cookie and Kate
How to Make Mimosas (Plus Variations!)

best orange mimosa recipe

Who wants a mimosa?! My answer is yes, always. Mimosas are supremely simple bubbly cocktails made with sparkling wine and orange juice. They’re light, fizzy and easy to sip.

I love ordering mimosas at weekend brunch, and serving them to family and friends on holidays—Easter, Mother’s Day, July 4th, Christmas, you name it. Mimosas liven up wedding showers and baby showers. I bring mimosa supplies to football watch parties, and no one complains.

how to make mimosas

I’ve shared a few variations on mimosas over the years. Today, I’m going to share everything you’ve ever wanted to know about mimosas, plus a basic mimosa recipe and variations.

If you haven’t poured your first mimosa yet, you’ll be a mimosa expert by the end of this post! If you’re a seasoned mimosa drinker, I think you’ll find some new tips here, too.

Continue to the recipe...

The post How to Make Mimosas (Plus Variations!) appeared first on Cookie and Kate.