Saturday 30 December 2017

My Top 10 Recipes of 2017

Cookie and Kate
My Top 10 Recipes of 2017

kate's top 10 vegetarian recipes of 2017

This year has been delicious, hasn’t it? Today, I’m sharing a few of my favorite recipes that didn’t make your top ten list. I genuinely love every single recipe that I share here, so it’s difficult to choose.

You’ll find a few of my personal go-to recipes in here, including my signature chocolate chip cookies and my family’s mashed potatoes. It’s about time! Tell me, what are you craving for 2018?

The most amazing chocolate chip cookies recipe (easy to make, no mixer required, and no butter or eggs, either!)

1) Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies

Easily gluten free, and vegan

Finally! I have a signature chocolate chip cookie recipe. It just-so-happens to be vegan, too.

Continue to the recipe...

The post My Top 10 Recipes of 2017 appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

Minimalist Baker
Best of 2017
Best of 2017

138 recipes.

358 Instagram posts.

3 new products.

2 new eBooks.

Needless to say, 2017 was a full and busy year for Minimalist Baker. Because of that, it felt like the year flew by. Literally. Before we cheers to a new year, let’s pour a drink and recap the highlights of 2017, shall we?

First of all, we couldn’t have done it without you – our readers.

Best of 2017 from Minimalist Baker →