Thursday 23 May 2019

Herbed Potato Salad (no mayo!)

herbed potato salad recipe

I never truly loved a potato salad, until I made this one. This potato salad recipe is a riff on classic French potato salads, which contain no mayo and lots of herbs. I opted for lemon juice instead of vinegar for a super fresh-tasting salad.

Unlike standard potato salads that are drenched in mayonnaise, this red potato salad is lightly creamy yet mayo-free. It’s also conveniently vegan, egg-free and gluten-free! Can I go ahead and call it the perfect potluck potato salad?

potato salad ingredients

This potato salad is for my fellow last-minute people. When you’re scrambling to make yourself look decent, trying to scrounge together a side dish worth sharing, and letting the dog out all at the same time… Potato salad to the rescue!

This recipe is surprisingly simple and quick to make. I hope this potato salad becomes your go-to potluck recipe, as well as a standard side dish at your dinner table. It goes great with burgers, sandwiches, and much more.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Herbed Potato Salad (no mayo!) appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here