Saturday 2 February 2019

What to Cook This February

Cookie and Kate
What to Cook This February
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:50:00 +0000

Learn what's in season this month at cookieandkate.com!

I’m about ready to fast-forward to warm spring days and patio happy hours. Who’s with me? Fortunately, we have lots of fresh and cheerful seasonal recipes to carry us through winter.

I’ve tried to include recipes that are especially appropriate for the Super Bowl. Can’t say I’m a football fan, but I do love party snacks. If you are looking for more fresh Super Bowl recipes, here are my suggestions!

Links lately: 

The Treasure Behind the Wall This Enneagram Instagram account cracks me up. (I’m a 5, what are you?) 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Kitchen Waste 9 Kitchen Trends for 2019 A Simple Trick for Reducing Anxiety Food Trends for 2019 What Foods Are Banned in Europe but Not Banned in the U.S.? Broccoli

single serving of healthy broccoli salad recipe

Favorite Broccoli Salad

Gluten-free option and vegan option

“Sooooo good! My husband and I devoured a whole batch of this for dinner (And I usually hate raw broccoli) I made second batch right away and put it in the fridge to marinate for tomorrow!” – Rachel

More broccoli recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This February appeared first on Cookie and Kate.