Tuesday 19 February 2019

Outrageously Fluffy Vegan Pancakes

Ambitious Kitchen
Outrageously Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:00:00 +0000
The best recipe for fluffy vegan pancakes on the internet! Options to make them thin or thick and add in whatever your heart desires. These vegan pancakes will be your new family favorite.

The best recipe for fluffy vegan pancakes on the internet! Options to make them thin or thick and add in whatever your heart desires. These vegan pancakes will be your new family favorite. Good news! Vegans can indeed eat pancakes! Sorry, let me rephrase that: those who are dairy free or vegan can now enjoy [...]

The post Outrageously Fluffy Vegan Pancakes appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Cookie and Kate
Chickpea Noodle Soup
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:24:44 +0000

chickpea noodle soup recipe

Here’s my meatless version of classic chicken noodle soup, made with chickpeas instead of chicken! This soup is exactly what I want to eat when I’m feeling under the weather or craving some familiar, comfort food flavors.

It seems like everyone has caught at least one cold this winter season, me included. As a longtime vegetarian, I haven’t eaten chicken noodle soup in years.

chickpea noodle soup recipe

Every time I get sick, I wonder why I don’t have a restorative soup recipe, but don’t have the energy to figure it out. Eventually, I get well again and move on to more exciting meals. So it goes.

We finally broke the cycle and I’m excited to share this recipe with you today. It’s the perfect meal to bring to your friend who isn’t feeling well, and it’s simple enough to pull together if you’re not feeling well yourself.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Chickpea Noodle Soup appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

Minimalist Baker
Warming Winter Smoothie
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:00:03 +0000
Warming Winter Smoothie

Do you ever miss smoothies in the wintertime? I do.

I love the nutrition smoothies provide, but often find they’re too cooling and can even slow my digestion down when colder weather arrives.

After doing some research on the ancient practice of Ayurveda, I discovered there are a few ways to “warm” your smoothie so it’s not so cooling to your body, which is perfect when you’re already battling colder temps but still want your daily dose of greens.

Warming Winter Smoothie from Minimalist Baker →