Monday 31 December 2018

Your Top 10 Recipes of 2018

Cookie and Kate
Your Top 10 Recipes of 2018

cookie and kate top 10 recipes of 2018

Drumroll, please! Yesterday, I shared my favorite recipes from 2018, and today I’m sharing your favorite recipes. I’m thrilled that these recipes have become staples in your kitchen.

I had a hunch that the blueberry muffins and cauliflower soup from Love Real Food might make the list. The crispy potato wedges were a clear winner, and I’m happily surprised that you’re as crazy about my sunshine salad dressing as I am.

Thank you so much for your feedback on the recipes. I work hard on them and I love hearing from you in the comments and seeing how your recipes turn out on Instagram (don’t forget #cookieandkate)! You keep me inspired.

If you are looking for healthy recipes to start the new year right, you will find a bunch of great options here. Which recipe was your favorite?

Vegetarian minestrone soup with Parmesan on top

1) Classic Minestrone Soup

Easily gluten free and easily vegan

“I have been looking for a good minestrone soup recipe for quite some time and this one is OUTSTANDING. I’ve already shared it with several friends because I was so blown away by how delicious this turned out. It is easy to make yet the taste is so spot on that you think it took a lot of effort and time. This is my new go-to soup recipe and I know I will continue to make this for years to come. Thank you for sharing!” – Mary

Continue to the recipe...

The post Your Top 10 Recipes of 2018 appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

Ambitious Kitchen
Healthy Dairy Free + Gluten Free Banana Muffins
Fluffy, healthy dairy free and gluten free banana muffins with chocolate chips. Sweetened with bananas and pure maple syrup and made with a mix of almond flour and oat flour! These muffins are freezer-friendly and great for breakfasts or snacks!

Fluffy, healthy dairy free and gluten free banana muffins with chocolate chips. Sweetened with bananas and pure maple syrup and made with a mix of almond flour and oat flour! These muffins are freezer-friendly and great for breakfasts or snacks! Can you believe it’s almost 2019? It seems crazy at how quickly the year has [...]

The post Healthy Dairy Free + Gluten Free Banana Muffins appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.