Friday 26 April 2019

Perfect Roasted Asparagus

Simple roasted asparagus recipe (the perfect spring side dish!) - cookieandkate.com

It’s asparagus season, and I can’t get enough of it. Roasting asparagus brings out its best. The tips get a little crispy in the oven, which I love, and the flavor is more concentrated than it would be if you steamed or sautéed it.

Roasted asparagus is the perfect springtime side dish, whether for brunch or dinner. As a bonus, it’s simple to throw together while your main dish cooks on the stove.

how to store asparagus and how to snap off the woody ends

For these photos, I decked out my asparagus with lemon, mint, red pepper flakes and the lightest shaving of Parmesan.

You can keep your roasted asparagus as simple as you’d like. I included the basic recipe below, plus ideas for changing up the seasonings!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Perfect Roasted Asparagus appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here