Saturday 20 April 2019

50+ Spring Brunch Recipes

50 vegetarian spring brunch recipes

Kansas City is in full bloom and I feel like I’m living in an Easter basket. I spy shades of light purple, pink and yellow from my window. After the long winter, I’m thrilled to see signs of life outside again.

Since Easter is right around the corner, I’ve rounded up some fresh, vegetarian brunch options. You’ll find more recipes below than you could possibly need for one meal. They’re are all great candidates for weekend meals this spring, so you might want to bookmark this page.

Below, you’ll find some spring sweets, egg and main dishes, salads, sides, cocktails and drinks, and vegan options at the end. Gluten-free recipes are denoted (GF). Wishing you a happy and delicious weekend!

Continue to the recipe...

The post 50+ Spring Brunch Recipes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here