Monday 3 June 2019

What to Cook This June

What to Cook This June

Learn what's in season this month at cookieandkate.com!

This post is coming a couple days late because we got married this weekend! We’re off celebrating our honeymoon now, so I’ll keep this short and sweet.

Below, you’ll find my list of in-season recipes to cook this month. Enjoy!

Avocado

Mexican avocado dip recipe

Creamy Avocado Dip

Gluten free and vegan

“Another dinner success! This was surprisingly tasty. I honestly passed this up thinking “eh” but then my friends had a fiesta dinner and I was dying for an excuse not to eat their steak or ground beef tacos so I made the refried beans for my tacos. Tonight I made the avocado sauce and pickled onions with it….YUM. And super easy!!” – Erin

More avocado recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This June appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here