Tuesday 28 August 2018

What to Cook This September

Cookie and Kate
What to Cook This September

Learn what's in season this month at cookieandkate.com!

I know, I’m a little early on the September recipe list. My computer’s in the shop and I’m making do the best I can. I have several recipes up my sleeve and can’t wait to share them with you.

September is when summer and fall produce collide at the farmers’ market. It’s the best of both worlds, so let’s make the most of it!

Links lately:

Conscious Eating with my hero Michael Pollan (podcast) Turn a pillowcase into a salad spinner! 20 ways to wear the same skirt (video) Seeds bred for flavor, with input from chefs The Toll of America’s Obesity Leave yourself wanting more (I’m working on this)

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This September appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

Ambitious Kitchen
Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry
A slightly spicy and addicting Thai peanut stir-fry with chicken and veggies all on top of gorgeous spiralized sweet potato noodles. Healthy, protein-packed and ready in less than 30 minutes.

Thai peanut chicken sweet potato noodle stir fry packs in lots of nourishing veggies and only takes 30 minutes to make. Easy, healthy and delicious! Great for those doing low carb or grain free/gluten free. Let me introduce you to my new favorite dinner. I’m certain it’s my favorite because I couldn’t stop slurping the [...]

The post Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken Sweet Potato Noodle Stir Fry appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.