Friday 17 August 2018

The Ultimate List of Healthy Kitchen Essentials

Ambitious Kitchen
The Ultimate List of Healthy Kitchen Essentials

A well-stocked kitchen is key for creating sustainable, healthy habits! These 20 healthy kitchen essentials are perfect for cooking, meal-prepping, and keeping your kitchen organized all week long.  Hello hello and welcome to my kitchen! I’ve been getting tons of questions on Instagram about my favorite kitchen gadgets and the things that I use in [...]

The post The Ultimate List of Healthy Kitchen Essentials appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Minimalist Baker
Simple French-Style Potato Salad
Simple French-Style Potato Salad

This simple potato salad is inspired by one we tried while in Austin. The potato salads I’m used to having are typically dressed with a mayo sauce, making them thicker and more indulgent. But I loved the tangy, light quality of a potato salad dressed in an herb-infused vinaigrette instead.

I later discovered that this is more of a French style of preparing potato salad. I hope you enjoy this inspired version that’s perfect for summer BBQs, lazy picnics, road trips, and more.

Simple French-Style Potato Salad from Minimalist Baker →