Saturday 26 May 2018

Homemade Bloody Marys

Cookie and Kate
Homemade Bloody Marys

Finally! I have a signature Bloody Mary recipe for you. (And for me.) Most store-bought Bloody Mary mixes are full of preservatives and other nonsense.

I’ve wanted a great homemade option for years, but my previous attempts either tasted flat or sent me running for a glass of water.

bloody mary mix ingredients

I know Bloody Marys are a polarizing cocktail, but I’m excited to share this recipe with my fellow Bloody Mary lovers. (For the Bloody Mary haters, can I interest you in a mimosa?)

These Bloody Marys are made with basic ingredients but tastes fresh, spicy and complex all at once. Invite your friends over, whip up these cocktails in a blender (you can make four at once), and enjoy!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Homemade Bloody Marys appeared first on Cookie and Kate.