Saturday 24 November 2018

AK Gift Guide: Gifts that Give Back

Ambitious Kitchen
AK Gift Guide: Gifts that Give Back

20 incredible gifts that give back to local and global organizations making a difference in the world! Share these unique gifts with anyone on your list and support those in need this holiday season.  So excited to share this new gift guide with you guys. In honor of gifting, giving, and Small Business Saturday, I [...]

The post AK Gift Guide: Gifts that Give Back appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Minimalist Baker
5-Minute Caffeine-Free Chai Mix
5-Minute Caffeine-Free Chai Mix

In college, I had a chai-a-day habit. In fact, I used to swipe a handful of quarters from my dad’s coin jar (sorry, Dad!) on my way out the door to class to treat myself to a chai at a local coffee shop. There’s something magical about the creaminess of the milk balanced with the subtle sweetness and spice. Swoon.

These days though? I don’t steal from my dad’s coin jar anymore (promise).

5-Minute Caffeine-Free Chai Mix from Minimalist Baker →